Save your money – choose mobile fuel drain – wrong fuel in car Banbury Oxfordshire
Drivers who fill up with the wrong fuel in car Banbury Oxfordshire are being charged up to £5,000 to put the mistake right when the actual cost can even 30 times lower.
Putting the wrong fuel in your car can be very expensive mistake, with some garages charging as much as £5,000 to sort it out. We as experts say that most of the work they are billing for is unnecessary and in most cases can be rectified simply.
Researchers from popular magazine posed as owners who had put unleaded petrol into their diesel vehicles and then asked dealers to quote for repairs. Topping the list was a dealer with a £5,000 quote to fix a car. We also have experience from customers who infom us about repair bills and they vary dramatically.
Another case of high repair bill is that many recovery companies take missfuelled cars to garages and then bill all transportation costs to customer. We as experts of mobile fueal drains say – you do not need to take your car anyway just call us and we will remove wrong fuel from your car. Our 6-Point Emergency Fuel Removal Process:
- Wrong fuel drain starts with emptying or draining incorrect fuel from your fuel tank.
- Next step is to remove mixed fuel from the fuel lines and fuel filter.
- Put 5-10 litres of fresh fuel into the fuel tank.
- Fresh fuel needs to be pumped through the fuel lines and fuel filter to flushout any residual contaminated fuel.
- Add high technology injection and fuel system cleaner (optional)
- You are ready to go!
If you have put wrong fuel in car Banbury Oxfordshire, avoid the expense of transportation fees and engine repairs by call us now on 0800 193 1103 or 07538 889 922 with four quick steps you’ll be on your way. Put your mind at ease, the cavalry are here – with ISO 9001 and PAS 43 we are fully certified for roadside recovery everywhere and mobile fuel drain.